Quality Service You Can Rely On
At Skyway Lift Rentals, we provide an extensive range of services to ensure customer satisfaction. Our goal is to deliver high-quality service to each and every one of our clients — while exceeding their expectations.
We’ll Take It from Here
When you rent our top-of-the-line equipment, you can expect top-notch service. We handle a variety of tasks so that you’re taken of, from start to finish.
Approvals and DocumentationCertain services require approval or licensing. Our professionals can help you obtain this kind of documentation, which often involves a great deal of time and effort.
Routing and PlanningThis stage is a must — especially for large-scale operations. We take care of organizational issues to make sure your project runs smoothly.
Ensuring SafetyIt’s more than a service. Our team is dedicated maintaining safe work sites. To prevent accidents and ensure traffic safety, we’ll fence a hoist standing point with safety blocks.
Traffic ManagementIn New York City, people want you to get the job done without getting in the way. That’s why we handle traffic flagging. This service prevents congestion in narrow city streets during hoist operations.
Why Leave It to the Professionals?
By hiring experts, you can save both in time and money. From working efficiently to solving complex issues, our professionals in aerial lifts know how to get the job done.
Here’s what else you’ll get when you work with us:
- Highly-skilled, full-time professionals
- New and duly-maintained equipment to prevent technical delays
- Affordable pricing and competitive rates
- Prompt service, even in the event of complex approval or preparation
- Flexible timing to accommodate your schedule
- Experience in complex bureaucratic processes, including documentation
- Total transparency; final price and exact deadlines are given as early as at the assessment stage
Ready? Let’s Get Started
1. Contact our managerTell us about your project or the tasks needed. Our specialists will recommend the right machinery for the job. Simply call us at 917-946-3335.
2. Meet our expertsThey’ll visit your work site, make an assessment, and select a hoist standing point.
3. Get the green lightOur experts will gather any necessary approvals from local authorities or traffic police, as well as any permits or licenses.
Should you run into a problem — whether it be prohibited truck routes, narrow lanes, or hoist obstacles — we’ll be there every step of the way to help you solve it. Our managers will find optimum solutions and obtain any required documentation or approvals.
Local Law 11 Jobs
The NYC Facade Inspection Safety Program (FISP), formerly known as Local Law 11, requires owners of buildings six stories or higher to have their buildings inspected by a New York State licensed architect or engineer and repaired it, if needed, every five years.
Need Professional Window Cleaning?
We provide this service through Skyway Window Cleaning, one of the most respected names in the industry. With more than ten years of experience, our certified experts make the toughest jobs look easy.